Woman drops nearly 250 lbs after ending feeder relationship


Morbidly obese woman who once wanted to be the heaviest female in the world loses 238lbs from her 721lb frame after dumping her 'feeder' boyfriend. A woman who spent years deliberately putting on put on weight in her quest to become the heaviest woman in the world has now lost a staggering 238lbs after splitting from her feeder boyfriend - ultimately saving her life. Morbidly obese Patty Sanchez, 51, went from 721lbs to 476lbs, after finally breaking free from a viscous cycle of constant eating, which was encouraged by her ex-boyfriend and online fans. At one point Patty, who lives in Reno, Nevada, wanted to be the heaviest woman in the world - consuming 13,000 calories per day for several years.






YOU MAY LIKE THIS VIDEO, PLEASE ENJOY WATCHING.







But after breaking up with her former partner she decided to change her diet and lifestyle. The mother-of-four said the weight loss has dramatically improved both her personal and family life. 'I was tremendous - and I felt like I was dying a slow death,' Patty said. 'I realized that the feeding relationship I was in and the squashing was benefiting others, but it wasn't for me. 'The weight loss had a lot to do with my break up with my ex - I was being served every meal daily, and when we broke up I had to take care of myself.'I never feared death before - it was something I never thought about when I was getting bigger and bigger.


'But when I reached my lowest and couldn't walk three steps to the bathroom without getting winded I was worried I wouldn't be there for my four kids and five grandkids. 'My struggles didn't come full surface until I became single and had no one to help me and I couldn't cook for myself, bathe myself, or leave the house - it was very lonely. 'I started learning how to make my own meals, and chose the food I was craving instead of the food others wanted me to eat to gain weight. 'I cook myself salads, chicken, stir-fries and try to eat very few carbs through the day.


'I have more control over what I eat now and I feel so much better.' After divorcing her second husband in 1991, Patty, who used to be a size eight and weighed 154lbs at 18, gave up on diets. 'I was fed up with staying slim for men and binged on whatever I felt like eating - it was freedom,' she said. 'In my 20's after having my children my weight jumped to 238lbs, and I continued to gain weight. 'In my 30's I was 294lbs and by my 40's I was more than 392lbs.' Article Source: DailyMail.

Powered by Blogger.
AWESOME VDO

Live News

Awesome Videos and Live News is sharing you a fresh live news in the world.